Developed data warehouse and analytical tools for global commodities hedge fund. Supported FTR trading in the PJM, MISO, and NYISO markets.
- Performs computational analysis of massive electricity related data in search of profitable trades
- Created Windows analytical and reporting UI
- Screen scraping of quantitative and unstructured data
- Production cost simulation modeling; DAYZER integration
- C#, SQL Server, WPF, ASP.NET MVC, HTML5, Telerik Reporting
- Design Patterns: Factory Method, Decorator, Singleton
For more information about Spearing’s services, contact Jack via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (610) 805-4978.