Spearing Software developed DAPiR for Wilmington Trust, a leading corporate and institutional trustee. DAPiR is a modeling and reporting system for Tender Option Bonds (TOB).
Jack Imburgia is a recognized expert in bespoke TOB software and DAPiR is considered by many to be the most accurate and flexible system among TOB trustees.
- Accurately models multiple cash generating instruments
- Sophisticated waterfall engine allows for modeling of complex TOB transactions
- Robust fee and expense modeling capabilities
- Strong accrual and valuation reporting
- User interface – ASP.NET
- Services layer – C#
- Reporting – Microsoft Excel
- Database – Microsoft SQL Server
For more information about Spearing’s services, contact Jack via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (610) 805-4978.